How to share what you are doing or how you are feeling with an icon on the facebook Status update
Share how you are feling or what you are doing with an icon on facebook status update – will show you how to update your Facebook status with an icon to share your feeling or what you are doing. This will update the Facebook status with an icon which will describe your current work/feeling easily.
Also Check: Difference between facebook page and group
Following things can be shared with the icon on Facebook status update
- Feeling – This will share your mood (happy, sad, tired etc.) on Facebook status update.
- Watching – Share watching movie (Titanic, dabangg etc.) on Facebook status update.
- Reading – Share reading book/news paper on Facebook status update.
- Listening To – Share which music are you listening Facebook status update.
- Drinking – Share what you are drinking (coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc.) on status update of Facebook.
- Eating – Share what are you eating (ice cream, lunch, popcorn etc.) on status update of Facebook.
- Playing – Share on the Facebook status about your playing (music, basketball, soccer etc.)
How do I share my feelings or what I’m doing in a status update of facebook with an icon?
To share your feeling and what you are doing with an icon in the status update of facebook:
1. Click on “What is on your mind?” on the share menu/status update on the top of the timeline or the news-feed of Facebook.
2. Click on the feeling icon to choose your feeling with an icon as shown in the picture.
3.A drop down menu will appear to choose your Facebook status update of watching move, drinking tea, playing chess etc.
4. Now choose your desired action or feeling to show your activity by clicking on one of the suggestion. If your desired activity is not in the list then you can type the whole word and then choose it in the drop down menu.
5. If you are adding a feeling and that is not in the suggestion then you will need to choose an icon to go with it.
6. After you added the feeling/activity in status update. Click on “Post“.
7. Now your status update is available on your Facebook. That is it.