Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes And Text Messages
Christmas – Christmas is the annual recognition of birth of Jesus Christ. It is widely observed each year on December 25 and celebrated among friends and relatives.
Each one want to celebrate it with there near and dear ones. People usually send motivational quotes and text messages who are far away from them over mobile and social networks (Google+, Facebook Twitter etc.) to celebrate this day.
ALSO SEE: Christmas n New Year Wishes
Merry Christmas Motivational Quotes
#1. Merry Christmas Motivational Quotes – Real Blind Person.
#2. Merry Christmas Motivational Quotes By Edna Ferber
#3. Merry Christmas Motivational Quotes By Ruth Carter Stapleton
ALSO SEE: Christmas n New Year Wallpapers
#4. Merry Christmas Motivational Quotes By Calvin Coolidge
#5. Merry Christmas Motivational Quotes By Henry David Thoreau
Merry Christmas Wishes And Text Messages
- #1. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
- #2. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas.
ALSO SEE: Best 20 Christmas n New Year Messages
- #3. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,the gladness of Christmas give you hope , the warmth of Christmas grant you love .Merry Christmas.
- #4. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
- #5. Good will, success and happiness be with you this Christmas!
- #6. Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas! Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings!
- #7. Love starts from your house, to your neighborhood, to your community, to your nation and to the whole world. Spread love to all those you meet. Let everyone feel the love of Christ. Merry Christmas to you!
- #8. Give charity, spread some smiles and bring cheer to hearts – Its Christmas time!
- #9. Forgive all those who have hurt you, make a new beginning at Christmas.
- #10. The message of Christmas is that the visible material world is bound to the invisible spiritual world.